About the Inn
We continue the tradition of hospitality begun by the original 1878 builder, Jens Naeset. This National Register of Historic Places inn exhibits all the character and beauty of Second Empire Victorian architecture. The inn has always been a welcoming place, starting with the Norwegian immigrants who were its first guests.
The two-story building features four theme-decorated guests rooms, all on the second floor. The parlors are a perfect place to visit with your host or other guests. You can also read and relax, watch a movie from our collection or listen to music from our eclectic mix of CDs. Weather permitting, the front porch is the perfect place to while away the afternoon, or enjoy a glass of wine and the sunset. Don’t forget to say hello to the neighbors out for a stroll with the kids and dog.
- All rooms have their own private baths
- Queen beds with beautiful, handmade quilts in each room
- Fair Trade coffee and selection of loose leaf teas available any time upon request
- Gourmet breakfast featuring home-baked treats and fresh fruit, along with an entree created just for you
- Free local area calls
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access throughout the Inn
- DVD and music CDs are available for your enjoyment
- Wine, chocolate, flowers and cheese platters available with advanced notice
- Guest refrigerator and microwave outside room